Fees as of January 2020
- The Toddler Classroom rate is $59.20/day
- The Preschooler Classroom rate is $45.60/day
- The Preschooler Classroom rate for part-time is $47.85/day
Please note that Subsidies are available through City of Ottawa.
Hours of Operations
Monday to Friday 7:00 am – 5:45 pm
Shutdown between Christmas and New Years.
New registrants will pay a deposit to Bridlewood Child Learning Centre. This deposit must be paid within two (2) weeks of the allocation of the space. Subsequent to this a) if a parent is unable to accept the space allocated and provides written notice a minimum of four (4) weeks prior to the assigned start date a full refund of the deposit less the registration fee will be made. b) If a parent is unable to accept the space allocated and provides written notice a minimum of three (3) weeks prior to the assigned start date the deposit less 25 % administration fee will returned by the daycare. C) If written notice is not provided three (3) weeks before the start date the full deposit will be forfeited.
Holidays and Illness
Regular fees must be paid for holidays on which the Centre is closed and for all days for which a child does not attend due to illness, family vacation, etc.
A teaching semester is defined as four consecutive months. The three (3) semesters of the years will be as follows:
- January 1 to April 30
- May 1 to August 31
- September 1 to December 31
Two options are available to pay for the Centre’s services:
- Use post-dated cheques. Cheques must be dated for the 1st and 15th of each month of the semesters desired. New registrants will pay a deposit to Bridlewood Child Learning Centre. If three (3) weeks notice is not given, the advance will be forfeited. Upon registration, the deposit cheque and eight (8) postdated cheques will be received by the Centre one (1) month prior to the start of the forthcoming semester.
- Pay in cash. New registrants wishing to pay in cash will pay a deposit to Bridlewood Child Learning Centre. If three (3) weeks notice is not given, the advance will be forfeited. In addition, fees for 1/2 a month will be collected in advance to cover the first 1/2 month of services. From then on, fees for each 1/2 month are due on the 1st and 15th, prior to receiving daycare services. (Please have correct change)
Children not registered by the first day of the new semester will lose their right of renewal and may, at the discretion of the Director be placed at the bottom of the Centre’s waiting list for spaces.
For administrative purposes, subsidized fees are paid to the City of Ottawa.
Cheques returned from the bank, due to insufficient funds or for any other reason, will be charged back to the parent plus an administration charge of $20.00.
A replacement cheque shall be obtained immediately from the parent for the original amount plus the $20.00 handling fee.
Late Pick-Up Charges
The Centre is open from 7:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
Any child picked up after 5:45 p.m. will be subject to a late pick-up charge, as follows:
(a) The late pick-up fee will be $10.00 for every five (5) minutes or part thereof after 5:45 p.m. Time will be determined by the teacher in charge.
(b) Payment must be made immediately to the teacher in charge.
(c) If a late pick-up of a child occurs three (3) times in a semester, the parent will be asked to withdraw the child from the centre.